JESUS DID NOT MESS ME UP
I testify of what God has done in my life, especially to
those who feel that because life have messed them up there is no point living.
I say this because I know what it is to be rejected and messed up by life but Jesus
came to my rescue. I developed a fungi infection at an early stage of my life;
my head was literary rotten and smelled so bad that it scared people away from
me. Being in the boarding school, some students reported to the principal that
my presence at dinning irritated them, so I was barred from going to the dining
hall to eat. I had to beg my friends to help me collect food from dinning and
sometimes when they forget, I go hungry. It got so bad that each time I offered
people food to eat, nobody wanted to take from me and when I offered to buy
them edibles, they will have to pick it with their own hands, if not they won’t
collect. I was taken from one hospital to another, yet there was no solution,
it continued like that until a trado-medical practitioner developed a shampoo
and soap for me that aided in killing the odor and each time I missed using
them, it was very easy to notice. Out of frustration and anger one day my
mother used pot scrub to scrub my head. Nobody wanted me to waste their water
washing my head and so when it rained, I would stand under the rain to wash my
head, until that fateful day.
I had traveled to spend couple of days away from home when
it dawned on me that I forgot my soap and shampoo. When the predicament I was
to face dawned on me of how badly my head will smell the next couple of days, I
cried unto God that night, telling Him that unless He helps me, nobody will. I
was astonished the next morning when I woke up and looked at the mirror, about
eighty percent of the wounds on my head had healed and that was how God turned
my life around.
Apostle Joshua Salman Nimakk Zaria, Kaduna - Nigeria
Today Apostle Joshua
Salman Nimakk is a powerful preacher, bringing the gospel of our Lord and
Saviour Jesus Christ to students on campus and hosts powerful
gathering such as Koinonia in Zaria where the presence of God Almighty is made manifest and his head that
was said that will never have any growth of hair on it, has hair growing on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment